LinkedIn is a tremendously fast-growing business networking platform which, when used effectively, can help financial professionals in many ways. With over 700,000,000 people using this social platform and millions more people getting connected monthly, this is not a business tool you can afford to ignore.
This webinar will teach you:
- Why LinkedIn, social selling, and relationship marketing should be a strategic component of your business plan.
- How to create robust profiles that showcase you and your firm.
- How to identify and connect with prospects, clients, networking partners, and strategic alliances.
- Methods of communicating with large numbers of people that result in greater visibility for you and your practice.
- How to stay top of mind by strategically adding value to your network without being slick or “salesy.”
- The art of building relationships, which leads to long term success, client acquisition/retention, and revenue growth.
Long term business success has always been and will always be about relationships. Whether online or offline, people remain the same, only the technology changes. This exciting and humorous webinar will equip you with an understanding of the strategies and methodologies used to leverage this amazing business tool!